||Aiwa International Patent Agency
| Our Services
- Domestic, overseas applications and prosecutions of patents, utility models, designs and trademarks
- Appeals and trials, litigations, investigations, expert testimonies, advisory opinions and management of, patents, utility models, designs and trademarks
- Industry-academia-government collaboration support, venture company support
- Lectures on intellectual property
||（Patent attorney）Makoto Ichinomiya
||（Patent attorney）Takuji Karahashi
||13 people (as of July, 2018)
||4F, Konwa Bldg. 1-12-22 Tsukiji, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0045, JAPAN
[TEL] +81-3-3524-3911 [FAX] +81-3-3524-3912
||Shoji Takemoto was established Aiwa Naigai Tokkyo Jimusho (English name: Aiwa International Patent Office).
||Aiwa Tokkyo Gyomu Houjin (English name: Aiwa International Patent Agency), was established as a patent professional corporation, headed by Koichi Yuda.
||Aiwa International Patent Agency started operations.
||Aiwa signs a partnership agreement with Chisuu International Patent Office.
||Mitsuo Shiraishi became a president.
||Aiwa merged with The Patent Firm of T. Katori.
||Makoto Ichinomiya became a president.
4F, Konwa Bldg. 1-12-22 Tsukiji, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0045, JAPAN [TEL]
【Neighborhood Map】 ■ Chisuu International Patent Office (Alliance office)
- 2-minutes walk from Exit 5 of Higashi-Ginza Station (Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line)
- 3-minutes walk from Exit 2 of Tsukiji Station (Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line)
- 4-minutes walk from Exit 1 of Shintomicho Station (Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line)
- 15-minutes walk from Yurakucho Station (Yamanote Line/Keihin-Tohoku Line)
- ※Parking is available in the basement of the building. You can visit us by car.
Aios Gotanda Ekimae Bldg. 10F, 1-11-1 Nishi-Gotanda, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo
+81 3 6431-8926 [FAX]
+81 3 6431-8927 [URL]https://chisuupat.jp/
Mission and Our Logo
We are committed to contributing to the cycle of intellectual creation of clients: Research & Development (intellectual creation) → Acquisition of Rights (establishment of a right) → Recovery of a Development Cost (utilization of the right).
The logo of the Agency (trademark registration No. 5392600) represents the circle (wa) of the letter “i (ai)”, while the red circle and dark navy ellipse symbolize the human brain and the cycle of intellectual creation, respectively. On the whole, it signifies the philosophy of Aiwa International Patent Agency, aimed at contributing to the cycle of each client’s intellectual creation.